10500 Seymour Ave
Job Number: 21916
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an experienced, enthusiastic and capable Quality Control Inspector for an industry leading manufacturing company. The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing procedures and meeting the highest standards. This position is ideal for an experienced Quality Control professional looking for a permanent home with a leading 1, 000+ employee manufacturer that offers great perks and benefits.
- Perform a variety of inspection activities involving machinery, polishing, plating, assembling and assembly packing operations.
- Check and approve first piece parts for new setups as required.
- Make ordinary gauging setups using fixtures or gauges provided or following setup by others on more complicated work.
- Review specific operation quality problems and work with the manager as needed to develop corrective action.
- Verify that processes are followed according to established procedures.
- Conduct machine and process capability analysis under the supervision of the Quality Engineer.
- Perform scheduled audits and 100% inspections as assigned.
- Responsible for notifying setter, supervisor and quality engineer of excessive defects and jobs running out-of-specification and ensure corrective action taken.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience with dial indicators, dial calipers, micrometers, scales, fixed gauges, personal computer, comparator, microscope, profilometer, torque wrenches, calculator, special inspection equipment, measuring and hand tools.
- Experience in a Quality Control position within a comparable manufacturing environmental
- Ability to pass a comprehensive skills test prior to employment