1150 S. Metcalf Street
Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Number: 20717
Turnaround Fixed Equipment Planner
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an experienced Turnaround Fixed Equipment Planner to plan the execution of the scope, identify materials for procurement, and input execution plan in scheduling software. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Turnaround planning and has worked in a refinery environment.
- Responsible for planning work within a assigned block
- Assesses job to understand the optimal plan to achieve TA premises including minimizing cost and maximizing safety performance, and efficiency.
- Coordinates with numerous other disciplines including operations, engineering, procurement and inspection.
- Field verifies work described in initial TA work list and develops detailed work scope activities including craft type, estimated man hours, detailed execution plan, and schedule. (Pre, Execution, Post).
- Ensures environmental plan (waste disposal, abatement, frac tanks, vac trucks, etc) is developed.
- Creates bill of material for assigned work
- Assembles work packages with detailed information for planning and execution while identifying and escalating high-risk activities.
- Works with Logistics Lead to assure seamless working for assigned area.
- Loads internal schedule logic into tool provided to efficiently execute scope of
- Works with Lead Scheduler to optimize the master schedule.
- Communicates key issues and risks to the T/A Block Coordinator and Event Manager.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Minimum 5 years experience in Turnarounds or project construction in a refinery or petrochemical environment
- Knowledge and use of P&ID’ s and familiar with HSE regulations
- Proficiency in Primvera P6
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.