1150 S. Metcalf Street
Industry: Oil & Gas, Other
Job Number: 21260
The Track Timekeeper is a temporary position, reporting to the Refinery Accounting Supervisor and Track Administrator, responsible for the following duties:
- Process contractor data in the Contractor Timekeeping System.
- Communicate with contractors as needed to resolve data discrepancies.
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years accounting or data entry experience is required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate in data entry.
- Experience with payroll, union contracts, or Track Timekeeping software would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and good judgment in dealing with all internal and external contacts.