480 Randy Rd
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Job Number: 21132
Per Sé Group
West Suburban Chicagoland
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Tower Technician for a Telecommunications Construction firm located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. The Tower Technician position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a challenging role within a respected company on the cutting edge of cellular technology.
- Working as part of a small crew you will install, service, and maintain telecommunication equipment.
- Sites are located mostly within Chicagoland, with some overnight travel required.
- You’ ll be working at heights up to 200’, and climbing structures such as cell towers, water towers, and other structures.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- +2 years of verifiable related experience in tower construction, line & antenna, fiber optic and DC power installation; relation to LTE & AWS installations preferred.
- Knowledge of sector & antenna configurations with respect to azimuths, cabling, and identification.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow construction drawings & RF data sheets.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently at heights.
- Safety conscious.
- Familiar with hand and power tools.
- Be willing & physically able to work at heights up to 200 feet in the field.
- Be willing to travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Per Sé is a technical staffing and recruitment firm with +25 years' experience in the Energy and Construction industry. We specialize in matching technical personnel with various career opportunities based on your personal experience and goals.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start your career conversation today.