Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Journeyman Lineman Field Operations Supervisor. The Supervisor will be responsible for providing day-to-day field supervision for Distribution Line Operations crews as well as ensuring compliance to company construction standards. In this role, you will be ensuring safe work practices. The ideal candidate will have previous management experience as well as knowledge of line crew functions and duties.
- Efficient crew management and consistent policy application within an assigned Line Center
- Filling in for the operations supervisor of any particular site when needed
- Running morning meetings
- Checking the jobs in the field and making sure they get done
- Holding crews accountable for safety
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Been a Journeyman Lineman with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an electric utility with a focus on
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Distribution Line
- Operations including tools and equipment as well service and installation policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of safe construction methods is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Line Operations' crew functions and duties.
- Strong management skills to include employee development and performance management, preferred.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws such as but not limited to: OSHA, DOT, ODOT, NESC, FERC, OPUC
- Valid driver’ s license with evidence of safe driving habits.