Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Park Operations Coordinator. The Park Coordinator will be responsible for general day-to-day maintenance, custodial, grounds keeping, minor construction and customer service duties within a park setting. In this role, you will be ensuring a safe, clean, hospitable, secure and efficient operation. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of landscaping and ground maintenance techniques.
- Performs grounds keeping, planting, watering, mowing, weed eating, vegetation control, picking up litter and emptying recycling/trash receptacle duties.
- Maintains irrigation system.
- Cleans facilities (restrooms, offices, classrooms, cabins, fish cleaning stations, fee booths, pavilions, porches, decks, dining halls, kitchens, picnic tables, fire rings and grills and, as needed, dormitories) according to established standards.
- Performs routine maintenance including painting, changing AC filters and light bulbs, minor carpentry and plumbing (e.g. leaks, sinks, toilet problems) repairs.
- Assists with event logistics including set up and take down of events, shuttling visitors, delivering supplies, transport of equipment (e. g. rafts) and providing parking instructions.
- Performs trail maintenance.
- Opens and closes buildings and activates security system.
- Performs work by traveling independently or with a small crew to various locations as scheduled.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Knowledge of materials, methods, standards, equipment and tools used in park maintenance
- Knowledge of mechanical principles
- Skill in the use of hand tools (e.g. rakes, shovels, hammers, pliers, loppers, post hole digger, auger, etc.) and power equipment (e. g., chain saws, weed eater, blowers, power washers, nail guns, mowers, drills, grinders, saws, etc.)
- Skill in general construction and plumbing
- Skill in making minor facility, tool and equipment repairs
- Valid driver’ s license