2500 York Road
Elk Grove Village,
Job Number: 21029
Manual Press Brake Operator, Elk Grove Village, IL
Per Se Group is currently seeking a Manual Press Brake Operator with one of our top clients in Elk Grove Village, IL!
As a Manual Press Brake Operator, you will use manual brake presses and miscellaneous equipment to create, shape, and customize materials into a variety of forms dictated by Fabrication plans. Reads and interprets detailed and complex instructions to produce the desired forms and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’ s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career!
Contract: Temp to Hire
Pay: $21.50 (Based On Experience)
Schedule: M-F 6: 00am – 2: 30pm
Manual Press Brake Operator Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates brake presses and other equipment on a variety of parts
- Checks products against standards for conformance to specifications
- Follows specifications in job orders, verbal instructions, and blueprints
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred
- Math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of standard and metric measurements
- Knowledge of quality assurance and self-inspection techniques
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Team orientation
Why Per Se Group?
- Exposure to a variety of career & project opportunities nationwide as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Then follow up with Joel Calderon Tell your friends too…. referrals are always appreciated!
About Per Se Group®
The staffing industry is turning to technology to find talent faster — and so are we! However, there remains a strong desire to make a personal connection to ensure that things like culture fit don’ t get missed and we’ re matching the right people with the right opportunities. We provide a variety of placement options and a wealth of experience, dedicating ourselves to building relationships and matching opportunities that add value to your career or organization.