Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an HVAC Technician. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for assisting in the design, installation, repair and maintenance of heating, ventilating and air conditioning and refrigeration systems. In this role, you will be operating handheld manual tools and power tools including calibrators and test equipment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the HVAC industry and the desire to jump start their career.
- Assists in checking, repairing and/or replacing valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes and other functional components of the system.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety practices and industry procedures.
- Assists in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and refrigeration equipment.
- Assists in conducting pre- and post-installation testing.
- Obtains licenses and certifications that would minimally qualify an employee to be considered for progression to the next level
- Performs work by traveling independently or with a small crew to various locations as scheduled.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Valid driver’ s license
- Knowledge of current air conditioning/refrigeration, building and mechanical codes
- Skill in the use of electrical and air conditioning test equipment
- Skill in reading and interpreting diagrams, prints and schematics
- Skill in brazing, soldering and welding