Job Number: 21163
Field Installation Technician
Per Sé Group
As a Field Installation Technician, you will be responsible for installing and servicing manufacturing equipment. Technicians have a secondary responsibility to provide customer support by telephone on general operation and troubleshooting of machine problems. Technicians will spend a high percentage of the job on the road traveling to customer sites and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’ s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment and willingness to train and develop their team makes it an ideal place to start or grow in a machinery maintenance career.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, must be willing to travel
- Perform equipment installation, maintenance, and repair as well as verify proper operation of machines to the manufacture specifications by performing any needed test.
- Review, evaluate, and resolve machine problems at customer sites, or by phone, with limited supervision.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a credit card.
- Must be able to travel at any time to various customer locations, which includes having or being able to obtain a passport.
Education and Experience:
Per Sé Group
Per Sé is a technical staffing and recruitment firm with +25 years' experience in the Energy and Construction industry. We specialize in matching technical personnel with various career opportunities based on their personal career experience and goals.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start your career conversation today.
- Technical Education (Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance, HVAC, Automation, Robotics, Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the fabrication industry, and general shop operations is preferred.
- Military technical training a big plus!