Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Facilities Coordinator for an Auction House. The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for assisting onsite team with minor exhibition- and event-related tasks. In this role, you will be coordinating, planning, and managing the activity of the Auction House. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of LA’ s landscape, construction and have good communication skills.
- Manage maintenance schedule (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Work with Manager to assess repair options and estimates; advise on best solutions
- Provide progress reports to New York facilities team manager
- Raise tickets for facilities issues and manage workflow
- Assist onsite team with minor exhibition- and event-related tasks (specifically installing stanchions; installing and maintaining humidifiers and/or de-humidifiers; helping onsite staff move chairs if available)
- Assess onsite tools and equipment; work with Manager to order items as needed
- Meet with vendors onsite to troubleshoot issues and communicate back to Manager and Facilities
- Work with Operations team to help oversee pre- and post-tour prep and maintenance crews
- Set matron schedule, including event matrons. Provide list of things for her to accomplish.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3-5 years of experience managing vendors and working events
- Ability to communicate with high level clients as well as contractors and clients
- Knowledge of handywork and troubleshooting
- Critical thinking, ability to offer solutions for cost efficiency