1750 Power Plant Rd
Industry: Engineering & Construction, Fossil Power
Job Number: 21121
Engineering Administrative Assistant
Per Se Group
Homer City, PA
Per Se Group is currently seeking an Engineering Administrative Assistant with one of our top clients in Homer City, PA. As the Engineering Administrative Assistant, you will work within the engineering department, providing administrative support, excellent communication, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’ s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
- Create monthly reports.
- Support logistics of parts/tooling.
- PowerPoint presentation creation.
- Payroll support.
- Office Suite efficiency: minimum of intermediate skills with Excel and PowerPoint (basic formula creation, spreadsheet buildout, layout and design).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- SAP Experience is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 4+ years of heavy administrative support.
- Experience working in an engineering, plant, or construction environment.
Job Type: Contract to Direct Hire
Per Sé Group
Per Sé is a technical staffing and recruitment firm with +25 years' experience in the Energy and Construction industry. We specialize in matching technical personnel with various career opportunities based on your personal experience and goals.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start your career conversation today.