Electric Solar Construction Site Manager
Per Sé Group
Duanesburg, New York
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solar construction site manager with a growing solar company specifically over-seeing the electrical aspects of this project. The Solar Site Manager will act as an owner’ s representative overseeing the EPC contractors and subcontractors on site performing the execution of the project. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with experience in managing solar construction projects, including customer interface and schedule to project closeout.
• Coordinate all aspects of electrical solar installation, from design, permitting, ISA, equipment procurement, sub-contractor management.
• Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design and schedule. Includes interfacing with contractors, client, vendors etc.
• Maintain standards in line with company best practices and operational excellence
• Provide technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• 5+ years of solar experience
• New construction solar power plant construction on a scale of 1+ MW
• Experience with the oversight of EPC contractors
• Demonstrated history of managing and understanding project deliverables