55 E. Monroe, Suite 1925 , Suite 1925
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job Number: 21883
Per Sé Group
We have an exciting opportunity as a Contracts Manager with a growing renewable energy company. The Contracts Manager (Construction-Renewable Energy) will be responsible for supporting Renewable Energy contracts for our clients Engineering and Construction teams. This person will be a key contributor as we begin engineering and construction on back-to-back Solar PV and storage projects in the U.S.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Administer and supervise contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance.
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts.
- Determine the priorities, goals and objectives of work functions assigned.
- Assist in resolving contract payment disputes and confer with contractors and other divisions concerning contract payments and compliance.
- Implement and interpret policies and procedures. Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned function.
- Develop and maintain electronic file management for all contract related documents.
- Provide direction to staff regarding relevant contract provisions.
- Coordinating flow of construction documents (Contracts, Change Orders, Owner, Contractor, Vendor and Subcontractor liens, Insurance Certificates)
- Drafting correspondence and transmittals.
- Contract compliance tracking and reporting
- Permit (City/Town) tracking and coordination.
- Processing and submitting subcontracts to Subcontractors.
- Work closely with Accounting Department and Project Managers.
- Complete and submit Prequals and Bid packets.
- Maintaining organized electronic files.
- Close out completed jobs.
Our Client is an international company with a workforce of more than 30, 000 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society.
They offer a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
- BA or BS required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Construction Contract Manager working on large construction projects.
- Familiarity with construction legal interpretation and general custom and practice in the construction industry with respect to contract performance strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time constraints.
- Strong writing skills. Writing practical will be administered as part of the interview process.