Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Number: 20983
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate needs for skilled and experienced Analyzer Technicians. As the Analyzer Technician you will be troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining gas chromatographs, CEMS and other process analyzers. Technicians will be installing analytical equipment and maintaining records on all analyzers, diagnose root cause of equipment problems and develop solutions to fix all issues. The ideal candidate will have experience working in refineries.
- Troubleshoot wide range of process analyzers and equipment using appropriate test equipment and diagnostics. Able to provide documentation of any regulatory required calibration
- Respond effectively to emergency fault conditions anywhere in assigned area, without assistance. Perform emergency field repairs.
Interpret technical documentation - data sheets, vendor manuals, troubleshooting flowcharts, etc. Interpret/prepare technical drawings - from simple schematics to complex P&IDs, instrument loop diagrams, and PLC ladder logic diagrams.
- Perform detailed functional tests on systems integrated from different vendors.
- An understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance principles for refinery process analyzers and an in-depth knowledge of the analyzers and associated tools.
- Familiar with environmental regulations, especially related to emissions reporting requirements desirable.
- Need to have computer skills (Microsoft Office). Must read, write and speak English and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years experience working as an Analyzer Technician
- Refinery and Petrochem background
- Previous experience working maintenance and turnarounds at refinerys
- MS Office proficiency
Job Type: Full-time, Contract